- Meetings are held the first Tuesdays of months where Council reviews how to utilize Measure LV tax revenue. Meetings are normally scheduled in February, May, and November.
- 4:00 PM
- City Hall - Council Chambers
3660 D Street
La Verne, CA 91750
Mission of the Measure LV Oversight Committee
The Citizen Oversight Committee is charged with ensuring that the revenues from Measure LV (0.75% sales tax increase) are spent in accordance with the approved spending guidelines. The spending guidelines have been established to ensure that the revenue derived from Measure LV is directed to supporting the intent of the voters and the City Council.
- Daniel Annabi (May 5, 2020 to May 31, 2024)
- Marlene Carney (May 5, 2020 to May 31, 2024)
- Keny Chang (June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2024)
- Ron Ingels (May 10, 2021 to May 31, 2024)
- Jennifer Simison (June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2024)
The members of the Measure LV Oversight Committee serve voluntarily and do not get paid any compensation. They are appointed by Council Members and serve either two (2) terms with a maximum of two years each term or three (3) terms with a maximum of four years each term.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.