U.S. Passport application acceptance services are available in the Community Services Department at City Hall by appointment only, Monday through Thursday.
City Hall is located at:
3660 “D” Street
La Verne, CA 91750
Please call 909-596-8700 to schedule your appointment.
Items You Will Need to Apply for a Passport
- Passport application - Form DS-11 completed in black ink only (DO NOT SIGN)
- Proof of U.S Citizenship - original, long-form (not “abstract”) birth certificate or original naturalization certificate
- One passport photo - Passport photos can be taken at the Community Services office for $15 per photo
- Picture ID (i.e. Driver’s license or State ID)
- Checks or Money Orders are accepted to pay the Department of State
- Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted for processing and photo fees
- Both parents must appear for applicants under the age of 16
- All applicants, including children, must be present
For additional information visit the Department of State website or call 877-487-2778.