Unhoused Resources

The City of La Verne Community Services Department partners with the La Verne Police Department, Tri-City, and L.A. CADA are proactively providing services to La Verne’s unhoused population while prioritizing the safety of the community. Together they are the L.E.A.P (La Verne Engagement Action Partners) team.

Services for Unhoused Residents

Additional Resources

Resources for Residents & Businesses

Homelessness in and of itself is not a crime, however the City of La Verne has developed resources so that residents and businesses are able to report issues and request assistance to address concerns on private property.

  • Report Concerns: Email LEAP@cityoflaverne.org 
  • Report Medical Emergencies or illegal activities: Call 911
  • Report Trespassing on Private Business Property
  1. Post “No Trespassing” signs, which reference Penal Code § 602(o), at all entrances and exits at business location
  2. Submit completed  Trespass Arrest Authorization Form to the La Verne Police Department in-person or by email
  3. Call non-emergency dispatch at (909) 593-2531 to report trespassing occurrences