We have facility rentals perfect for weddings, birthday parties, memorials, corporate events, anniversaries, and more!
We are honored you have considered the City of La Verne for your special event. We offer room rentals for the community and non-profit organizations. Reservations can be made for any day of the week, are based on availability, and can be made up to one year in advance.
Facilities Available for Reservation
- La Verne Community Center
- Veterans Hall*
- Aquatics Center
*NOTE: Veterans Hall is now available for rentals. Please contact the Community Services Department at 909-596-8700 for more information.
Park Shelter Rentals
Are you looking at reserving a park shelter for an outdoor gathering? Please contact the Community Services Department at 909-596-8700 for more information.
How to make reservations:
All reservations may be made up to one year in advance and must be made at least two weeks in advance. Reservations may be made and permits issued from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Monday through Thursday at the Community Services Office, 3660 "D" Street.
Parks Available for Reservation
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all City Park Facilities.
- Animals (including reptiles, birds, etc.) and motor-driven vehicles are also prohibited.
- A park permit must be obtained for the use of electronic equipment, amplified music or amplification systems.
- Radios must be used so as not to disturb other park users.