Recruitment For 2018-2019 Civil Grand Jury Is Now Open
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in you community?
The Los Angeles County Superior Court is currently seeking qualified citizens who are interested in applying for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- Investigates county, city and joint-power agencies
- Acts as "watch dog" by examining carefully and completely the operations of various government agencies within Los Angeles County.
Willing to volunteer 30-40 hours or 4-5 days per week and earn $60.00 for each full day of service?
Get involved and join the Civil Grand Jury
Recruitment for 2018-2019 Civil Grand Jury is now open.
Deadline to submit application is November 3, 2017.
- US Citizen
- 18 years or older
- Resident of Los Angeles County for at least one year
- Possess sound judgment, fair character, and ordinary intelligence
- Working knowledge of English language
Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury
Criminal Justice Center Bldg.
210 W. Temple St., 11--506
Los Angeles, CA 90012